The car ramp is located on Holderness Drive. We have observed as many as 300 cars in the parent pick-up line. We encourage you to car pool or allow your child to walk or bike with friends. The parent pick-up line will work more smoothly if you follow these procedures.
1. Please display a sign on the passenger side visor or rear view mirror with the following information written in BIG, BOLD, BLACK letters:
Last Name, Teacher, Grade of the Youngest Child in your Carpool
Staff members will be able to identify the car quickly and get students ready for loading. Please help us identify your car! That means less time in line for you!
2. Do not arrive too early. Car rider dismissal begins at 3:05 p.m. Drivers that arrive after 3:10 p.m. will have less wait time. Kindergarten and first grade students will be on the ramp by 3:05 p.m., but older students require a few minutes to walk across campus.
Plan to arrive after 3:10 p.m. if you are picking up older children to avoid slowing dismissal.
3. Encourage children to stay alert, watch for the car, and enter quickly. Be sure your child knows what the car or van looks like.
4. Pull up all the way as directed by staff members. Do not stop where your child is seated.
5. Remain in the Parent Pick-Up line. Students are not permitted to cross the parking lot.
6. Please do not leave your car unattended in the Parent Pick-Up line. Do not leave your car to get your child.
7. Please do not carry on a lengthy conversation at the Parent Pick-Up with teachers, assistants, or other parents.
8. All children must be picked up no later than 3:30 p.m.
Please be patient and courteous. We are working to make the procedure as efficient as possible.
We appreciate your cooperation.